• In-Game Name: Jack Carman

• Timezone: Colorado

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221536099

• Steam Profile (Link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403337927/

• Hours on the server:100-101

• Times Active: 1-5 hours

• Why I want/should be a moderator:  I am a very caring and understanding person. I am fun and funny! I will be serious about this job. And I will be a mod to help and make Gmod Dark RP a better and fun place too.

• Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes

• Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes

• Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: I will try to find out who is causing the lag and figure out how to fix the problem.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": I would check out the base, see what's wrong about the base, and tell the base owner to fix the problem.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: I would ask the staff member to stop and tell other staff about the problem.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: [What do you do if a player doesn't like your judgment of the sit? What do you do if they start downright insulting you?] I will talk to them and work out the problem in a chill manner. If they are excessively doing it, or they keep talking trash. I will see if I need to ban, warn, or kick them.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: I would talk to the player and if it keeps happening I would ban, warn, kick, etc. I would also ask the victim about the situation, too.

(Additional Comments): I need a list of stuff to do, all commands. 😄           -Ascended Keanu Reeves

Denied.

We require more activity on the forums and your answers are extremely slim, and not at all detailed. Try and be more active in the community as a whole and introduce yourself!

You may apply in 7 days.