Sign in to follow this  
Rainz

My job is old and needs to be updated

Name: Rainz

Id STEAM_0:0:80262244

Job name: James bond

My class is like 4 years old and has stupid stuff on it that would be really helpful to be removed lol. I bought this class a long time ago and would appreciate it if you could remove some of the junk on it like the  Ocelot Shotgun, I would also appreciate it if you could add it to the new "ultimate job".  I have multiple that are not ultimate but this is my main one so I don't mind not updating the others. 

Edit: Added to remove Rustic shotgun cas that shit is ass XD

Edited by Rainz

8 hours ago, Rainz said:

Name: Rainz

Id STEAM_0:0:80262244

Job name: James bond

My class is like 4 years old and has stupid stuff on it that would be really helpful to be removed lol. I bought this class a long time ago and would appreciate it if you could remove some of the junk on it like the Pulse rifle, Ocelot Shotgun, I would also appreciate it if you could add it to the new "ultimate job".  I have multiple that are not ultimate but this is my main one so I don't mind not updating the others. 

Edit: Added to remove Rustic shotgun cas that shit is ass XD

DOES THE PULSE RIFLE STILL HAVE THE AlT =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.