Dean

Who is the person you are most grateful for on Ret?

I know that Thanksgiving already passed but I have seen a lot of people on the server recently that have made my day and are really cool people. I have created this post for people to comment who they appreciate. Hopefully this will bond the community a bit and I am curious who has been the most helpful, kind, funny, and cool. Maybe someday I will make a post on the forums congratulating these people like an award show. For example, Most Funny by votes-_______ Most Helpful-_____________ etc.

I hope you all enjoy this post and this will be a place to grow more friendships :)))))

13 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

This is some middle school Snapchat shit

It's okay, I'm sure someone out there is thankful for you

• Haha 7

I’m just grateful for my friend who showed me this server back in 2018. He never liked the server we came on to try out gmod for the first time and probably mrdm but after that I just started to like the server. I got to meet a lot of great people but some of them are sadly gone and most likely I’ll never see them come back.?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Offside said:

I’m just grateful for my friend who showed me this server back in 2018. He never liked the server we came on to try out gmod for the first time and probably mrdm but after that I just started to like the server. I got to meet a lot of great people but some of them are sadly gone and most likely I’ll never see them come back.?

This is how I started too, I am glad you are still playing the server though as you are one of the chillest people I have seen within my time of playing the server!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Informer said:

I am grateful for @Jouaram for being one of the kindest, honest and hard working people I know.

funny guy right here!