Dean

Who is the person you are most grateful for on Ret?

4 hours ago, Offside said:

I am thankful for @Sarrus? J Sag for also necroposting on a post that has been nercoposted. And he can deepthroat a burrito pretty good 9/10 

-1 he deleted the logic diss 

i’m thankful for @Offside for also necroposting on the necroposted post in which i necroposted. He also twerks

• Thanks 1

@Boi wit a lill macca: if it wasn't for this redneck i would have left a long time ago

@NoahCraftFTW: he was the chillest super  and would even let me handle sits  like two times shit was lit

and not but least certain people who have helped me get over my ex when i had an episode during a time on the server i honestly forgot their @s but i remember having them on the retribution talk show i remember one of them being staff

Edited by Unknownspy ❄️
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Unknownspy ❄️ said:

@Boi wit a lill macca: if it wasn't for this redneck i would have left a long time ago

@NoahCraftFTW: he was the chillest super  and would even let me handle sits  like two times shit was lit

and not but least certain people who have helped me get over my ex when i had an episode during a time on the server i honestly forgot their @s but i remember having them on the retribution talk show i remember one of them being staff

me