So I started getting into a deep deep hole of making signatures...

With that being said , challenge me! Send me your ideas / requests of what you would want cause I'm bored and totally down.

Give me some ideas like favorite colors , games , movies , memes , food , literally anything.

My signature was made by me , I also have my Wooferson one which is pretty simple.

wyVc3Yw.jpg

So let me know!!! ❤️

• Like 1

Could you make a cool signature of a football player with the number 64 on the front with the name "Dildozer" above the number on the jersey? and make it have a cool background? Like on a field with lights and other ppl in the background/in stands or something. We can get a higher up or something and I could give u $1b for it if u want. Or if you want more I can considering it'll probably be hard

they would probably be okay with it considering it's for the ret forums but i'll ask them. DM me if you want to and we could talk ab it 🙂 

Edited by Dildozer♔

i'll just throw you some stuff i enjoy see what you can do!

anime; tokyo ghoul, hellsing ultimate, vampire knight, devilman crybaby etc. (dark gory spooky anime pretty much)

satanic shit

oni masks

i like xxxtentacion and lil peep quite a bit

my favorite color is pink

and my favorite meme is https://gyazo.com/4268f97440300c18fc95f444cf99f90a

have fun

Are you drawing things yourself? Because I bought a bunch of paint tool programs and visual effect software from Humble Bundle a little while ago if you would like them.

If you're taking art requests for signatures, I do have an avatar in an old Facebook item collecting game I still play. I would love some kind of lateral action scene involving him, even if there's no background. Just a leaping shock punch or something.

v6Whtvh.png

9 minutes ago, akuma. said:

i'll just throw you some stuff i enjoy see what you can do!

anime; tokyo ghoul, hellsing ultimate, vampire knight, devilman crybaby etc. (dark gory spooky anime pretty much)

satanic shit

oni masks

i like xxxtentacion and lil peep quite a bit

my favorite color is pink

and my favorite meme is https://gyazo.com/4268f97440300c18fc95f444cf99f90a

have fun

Thank you! I'm excited

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TINKERPOOTIS said:

Are you drawing things yourself? Because I bought a bunch of paint tool programs and visual effect software from Humble Bundle a little while ago if you would like them.

If you're taking art requests for signatures, I do have an avatar in an old Facebook item collecting game I still play. I would love some kind of lateral action scene involving him, even if there's no background. Just a leaping shock punch or something.

I used to do them with my drawings but I lost my pen for my pad so until my package comes I'm just getting a bunch of images and throwing them together. I do edit them around on my photoshop ( its hard with a mouse ) but I'm getting there lol.

1 minute ago, Datgurlmelissa said:

I used to do them with my drawings but I lost my pen for my pad so until my package comes I'm just getting a bunch of images and throwing them together. I do edit them around on my photoshop ( its hard with a mouse ) but I'm getting there lol.

Let me know if you can use any of these, cause god knows I won't be using them.

ParticleShop
PhotoMirage
PaintShop® Pro Ultimate
AfterShot™ 3 for PaintShop® Pro
Painter® Essentials 6 for PaintShop® Pro
PhotoMirage Express for PaintShop® Pro
GRFX Studio for PaintShop® Pro
Parallels Toolbox for PaintShop® Pro
Corel Painter® 2019
Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate

i like red, i have high ping 24/7, and throw in some double A batteries.

also add a subtle cock. like somethign that you REALLY have to look for

no this isnt a joke

Edited by Modem

im thinking like
dark cosmic jhin 
a lot of purple
stars n stuff
maybe a pretty sunset 🙂 
or like raining, idk i dont think all that would look good together so if you are up for it/have the time pick and choose 🙂  pog

Edited by Sarrus? J Sag

Make me one pls

I like COD zombies

Purple and Green are my fav colors

I have an obsession with mechanical keyboards and mice

I like starwars and spider man a lot so if there is a green lightsaber and a purple one that would be dope

I Also love twitch so if you can put TriHard emote on that shit <333333333333333333333333333333

wow this is quite interesting so I will input things i like

clout/drip football/basketball red/black . For a suggestion like someone dunking with clout goggles on and like supreme, Gucci, and Lv on. Or maybe someone making a one handed catch in the in zone with a supreme helmet, gucci jersey, and lv padded pants on. Im fine if you don't do that it is just what I invension. 

the color blue

have my name Informer on it and maybe some funny pepe frogs like 

304c21cadc7c47f9f4169cab30ff0e8c.png or 0290ae0d96e76d3fa3e11b42914abd4c.gifor d87bbc2c7058262d246b6cd65a98c5c0.png

maybe a nice space background or like something dark purple 🙂

3 minutes ago, Informer said:

the color blue

have my name Informer on it and maybe some funny pepe frogs like 

304c21cadc7c47f9f4169cab30ff0e8c.png or 0290ae0d96e76d3fa3e11b42914abd4c.gifor d87bbc2c7058262d246b6cd65a98c5c0.png

maybe a nice space background or like something dark purple 🙂

if you dont have a sleeper on your signature i'll be disappointed. You aren't you without your sleeper

also why cant we get twitch emotes on here to use? Shit would be fire

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Like 1

@Modem Bet.

@Sarrus? J Sag Sounds really cool , I'll message you if I need any more details / your opinion on it.

@Dean Something different then what I've done before , I like it!

@George The Clout God I'll definitely try my best , lets see what I can come up with.

@Informer Okay I'm excited to whip out some Pepe's

@Nigrat Dr. Philrat Hey I like it! If you still ever want anything let me know!

• Like 1

If you could, somthing like with this photo 20-prawnsrevenge.jpg

while also using the Colors red orange and black also i like the animes Tokyo Ghoul, Fire Force, Demon Slayer, Mob Psycho 100 also Goblin Slayer 

Edited by Prawn

I was working on everyone's sigs last night and today up to just now! ❤️ 

To the people who got theirs , thank you for your kindness and I'm glad you like them!

I'm probably gonna stop making them for tonight and work more tomorrow so if you didn't get yours yet just hang in there!

Thank you ❤️ 

• Love 1

I’m thinking photography. (Has to be Nikon if using a camera 😝)
Some beautiful image of a sunset or something with mountains

Maybe my name on it somewhere. Let your mind roam free. Ty 😁😁

• Like 1

hey if youre still making some i love naruto and itachi, id like my name on it, i like the color red so maybe a red background and add the sharingan thanks O_O

ay new girl if ur even still doing these can you just make me one with a shiba with jotaro's hat and a shiba that's star platinum behind him idk something like that and just search up references for the color palette goodluck also welcome to hell i forgot to say that when i say ur introduction post

@montay Ooooh I already have some good ideas , I was making a sig for myself with Naruto as well

@Daddy Khaos Gotchuuuu

@Unknownspy ❄️ ay old guy , I'll definitely do some research and I'll send you some ideas before I start just to make sure. 

And thank you for the welcome , everyone has been really nice so far! ❤️ 

Edited by Datgurlmelissa
OCD
  • Cool 1

Also , my brother is having me work on some last minute stuff for his Twitch channel so bare with me , hes very needy so must work on that first.

He knows where I live so I don't wanna get beat up .... lmao

😂

• Angry 1