Sign in to follow this  
Jouaram

An Important Announcement.

RetributionRP

On January 4th 2020 Retribution experienced a data breach which was caused by multiple things which we have now patched. This was a widescale exploit and has hit multiple Communities and we apologise and want to be as straight forward as possible, if you signed up on the Forums with an account that is NOT a Steam account your login for that account is at risk and we advise changing any other logins that use the same password. We will be disabling signing up on the Forums with anything other than Steam soon. 

On a brighter note, in the downtime we managed to fix up and improve the server with perm inventory updates (finally perms being sorted from A-Z is a godsend) along with a whole new admin system which should improve staff productivity and server performance. 

The event will be extended till Monday 13th January 2020 to give players plenty of time to collect all the perms including some new animated ones. Let me know straight away if you experience any issues or have any concerns as I will be willing to answer any and all questions you may have. 

The server will re-open at 5:30pm EST Countdown

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Cool 1

22 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

along with a whole new admin system which should improve staff productivity and server performance. 

can someone elaborate on this? I'm interested in what the system is

@Dildozer♔  replaced ULX with SAM

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, goomy said:

@Dildozer♔  replaced ULX with SAM

What's the difference? I dont know anything about SAM but he said the change would improve staff activity so how will sam help with that

16 minutes ago, Franke Benis said:

Ok so how do i make sure people dont have my info?

32 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

we advise changing any other logins that use the same password.

Here you go sir, change all passwords that have the same password as the one you used to sign into the forums.

@Dildozer♔  not activity, productivity. it’s a newer system with better features and a much cleaner interface for staff to use and learn

• Like 1