My SteamID354118372

My in-game name:smileforthecamera

Staff member who banned me: [If you have the name in your screenshot, you can ignore this] really not sure

Screenshot of ban: [Shows the length, reason, and issuer of the ban] unknown.png

What is the reason of your ban?: I believe it said doxing

Why should you be unbanned?:  So here is the situation, people on the ret discord are playing a skribil.io game and someone joins and says free smile a bunch. They then preceded to post banana dudes address. I just really don't see how it makes it me. Banana dude leaked his address while in the ret discord with me him, carlos, offside, jokester, informer, and like a couple other people I don't know. Out of these people they say I am the most likely to leak his address I know carlos and offside didn't do it because the admins said they where also in the game. But the other people in the call could have leaked it. I think someone in the call told someone the address and then that person told someone etc. I believe it would have been very easy for that to happen and someone to impersonate me. Regardless of this I do believe I was being very toxic around this time and even got muted in the ret discord for saying stupid stuff after I got banned. I these couple of weeks have really made me think and I miss ret. I want to get back to a game I love. I think I am probally not yet ready to rejoin ret and would be ok with it being a 1-2 month ban. I honestly was really toxic to the server and I regret it. I am sorry to all the people I have mistreated and especially the staff team. I feel like I have made sits a nightmare for staff and deeply apologize for it.  I now understand why staff would neglect to even take my sits. I truly don't understand I thought it was so fun to be a total asshole to the majority of ret and somehow it would come back to get me. I acted out frequently and often with no repercussions and I think this ban have done good for me. I thought everyone was treating me unfairly when they where just treating me how I treated them. I just can't comprehend why I acted this way and am very sorry for what I have done. -your boi,

smile

.Proof: [If you have it, it is not necessary]

Previous ban appeals: [Link to any previous ban appeals] 

@Owner @Super Administrator @Senior Administrator

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cool 1

-1, you have been nothing short of a detriment and a weight on this community. This was a long time coming and I think you knew that. You are appealing far too soon in my opinion.

• Like 5

I think you would have better chances being unbanned if you would admit that it was you that posted the address. Lying won't get anyone anywhere.

Edited by nonamus
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

You joined the RRP voice chat while we were playing scribble io, and shortly after that, someone named ”benis enlarge” joined, and started to say/drae stuff like ”free smile” or ”smile for tmod”

You were kicked many times, but eventually you just got back on and posted @NCRP bananadude21’s address, just out of the blue, and personally, I feel it's pretty early for a ban appeal for something like this.

• Like 2

I still dont think all the things you did are acceptable, if you give the situation more time then eventually I will +1 when I actually believe that you have changed.

GL tho

You've been banned multiple times and there are too many things pointing to you. It would be better to admit it.

• Like 1

If you came forward and told the truth like: Yes I doxxed bananadude, I am sorry for what I did. In my defense a lot of others knew it and I was just trying to make a joke and have fun but I realize it was a horrible idea
Instead you came up and lied. One way I can prove your lying is by you being constantly unsure about every detail of the situation. You were in the discord with everyone who was doing skribbl so you would know what the fuck happend even if it was not you. You are obviously playing dumb and acting like you dont know anything that happend.

Also here is all the factors pointing towards you doxxing:

• You were in the discord call during the entire time benis enlarge was playing
  • Every time benis enlarge joined he would spam FREE SMILE, something not only that you say a lot but would defiantly spam anywhere you can.

And your defense is that you just sat in the discord, was server muted and listened to us play skribbl the whole time

• Like 1

-1 At this point, your whole defense is that everything was one big coincidence, that it was a coincidence that someone joined the game spamming free smile at the exact same time you hopped into VC. That it was a coincidence that it was your friend's address that was dropped. This is by far one of the worst defenses in the world.

• Like 1

-1 dude take a fucking break your so addicted to this server it is unhealthy please you were told you might have a chance to be unbanned in a year just take a long break play other games go outside not saying this to be mean it is just the truth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NCRP bananadude21 said:

-1 dude take a fucking break your so addicted to this server it is unhealthy please you were told you might have a chance to be unbanned in a year just take a long break play other games go outside not saying this to be mean it is just the truth.

when did they say a year?

Take a break you need to mature so much you acted semi ok when you had you're Mod app out but even then you weren't even fully not toxic. This is a very big thing that you did or are accused of doing don't try and make it seem like its minor. 

1 hour ago, Proper said:

you have been nothing short of a detriment and a weight on this community

I couldn't have worded this any better tbh. I feel like this app tries to be honest so hard, but your toxic personality just gives it the vibe of being completely fake. You aren't ready to come back and I honestly I don't want you to be.

You kind of messed up by still saying it wasn’t you. If you actually owned up and admitted to it this would be a totally different appeal. 

• Like 1

-1 Still lying and super immature cannot trust this guy coming back on the server, wait for the next server ban wipe if that will ever happen

15 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

You kind of messed up by still saying it wasn’t you. If you actually owned up and admitted to it this would be a totally different appeal. 

Would it though? I value honesty as much as y’all do but at the end of the day he still doxxed someone. Owning up to it would get him further than where he is now, yes, but I’d hope he’d stay permanently banned until further notice anyway, right? He has a history of serious offenses even leading up to this, on top of it being very soon for it to be feasibly accepted. Idk.

• Like 1

you are the most toxic little piece of shit i have ever seen in this community, and for ret thats an accomplishment. you literally doxxed someone.

theres no reason to believe anything that comes out of your mouth anymore as ive seen you lie endlessly in sits before and even on ban appeals. honestly the community is far better off without you here, you constantly insult players, you are a constant rulebreaker, and you just generally like to make people feel like shit.

past that, the evidence is stacked so far against you i have literally no doubt in my mind that you were the one that doxxed banana, and the fact that you are lying about it just makes you look like an even worse person. 

give up, get a fucking life and leave this community alone.

Edited by Modem

You were definitely the person who got banana dudes address. we have multiple people that while a new player joined you also joined the discord at the same time. The other problem is whatever we had said in discord you responded to whatever we said in game which is real sus. We have multiple people saying this happened without a doubt. you have been very toxic in the past and have been banned multiple times within a month period for the stupidest shit i have ever seen. you say that you are reformed but you have not changed in the slightest.

-1 Honestly smile, I'd be fine with you coming back after a little more time if you'd just admit what you did and talk to people normally instead of just making appeals and hoping it works. You're pretty young and I have no doubt you could become a better person when you come back. Best of luck.

+1

He has learned his mistakes and I can see it, he is a good part of the community and gave me a lot of perms to help me out because everyone with cool perms would kill me. Why must we hold grudges give him another chance and he will make the server a better place. Thank you smile for making this and being brave enough to do so!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

+1

Even though he's a fucking nerd I believe he is a cool guy even at 12 years old. He is able to type a paragraph, that's better than most 5th graders. 

• Like 7

you guys are just jealous this young genius could find someones ip!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, Harvey said:

you guys are just jealous this young genius could find someones ip!

You're speaking straight facts right now

• Like 5

+1

i changed my mind, had a talk with him and he seems reformed. also pretty smart and may be a bit toxic at times but is able to keep his cool. hope you get unbanned good luck man

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Changing to a +1, I remember wishing I could get another chance and as long as he's not toxic It'd be a jolly ole time back on the retributionrp server!

• Like 7