terrior big COCK

I'm back omgomg!

Holy smokes! I'm back! So I know yall been waiting so long for me all of you silly fans! I will do autographs on the server from 4:30 to 5:30 EST be there. Spawn area. Or we can take a detour to Staff Land 🙂  Either way I'm back all my fans @Shogun4122  I have missed you so much my bestest friend and all of the staff team I know we left on a great foot and would love to build it more. I love my fans. Hope you guys are not banned! Cause I am not and will NEVER get banned! Im perm unbanned

ooga booga go back to africa

Edited by Modem

Sorry if I have spelling errors. I'm on my phone. 

Like I said , some dude was texting his side chick and ran a red light. He hit the car infront of us , we rear ended them. The driver survived , person who got hit died. Me and my sister just have some glass in our head and scratches ( they pulled out the glass already ). Everyone's car is totaled. The dude was more upset about his giant ass escalade than the death he caused.

Please do not text and drive. 

I have a horrible headache , gonna take a few days. Need to get the images out of my head. It was horrible. 

Thank you for reading this , and asking how I am. 

• Haha 1

Sorry if I have spelling errors. I'm on my phone. 

Like I said , some dude was texting his side chick and ran a red light. He hit the car infront of us , we rear ended them. The driver survived , person who got hit died. Me and my sister just have some glass in our head and scratches ( they pulled out the glass already ). Everyone's car is totaled. The dude was more upset about his giant ass escalade than the death he caused.

Please do not text and drive. 

I have a horrible headache , gonna take a few days. Need to get the images out of my head. It was horrible. 

Thank you for reading this , and asking how I am.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Nigrat Dr. Philrat said:

@ literally everyone

Don’t post hazbin hotel I am calling you so many insensitive slurs in my head right now delete this post

i’ve been thinking abt u... 😳

retiring from mario kart already?

4 hours ago, VladTheImpaler said:

I missed the autograph session 😞

No! It is today!

9 hours ago, Sarrus? J Sag said:

why

cause I can you dumb dumb

9 hours ago, Dean said:

you didnt buy me a happy meal

Literally don't know you random

10 hours ago, Modem said:

ooga booga go back to africa

ooga booga I'll slap you wit a banana

10 hours ago, Logical® said:

-1 go back where you came

Switched up in the hood smh

1 hour ago, puppypunter said:

thanks luv you. Loved the dude part

2 hours ago, korbin said:

i’ve been thinking abt u... 😳

retiring from mario kart already?

same

3 hours ago, Proper said:

Don’t post hazbin hotel I am calling you so many insensitive slurs in my head right now delete this post

agreed

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, terrior said:

Holy smokes! I'm back! So I know yall been waiting so long for me all of you silly fans! I will do autographs on the server from 4:30 to 5:30 EST be there. Spawn area. Or we can take a detour to Staff Land 🙂  Either way I'm back all my fans @Shogun4122  I have missed you so much my bestest friend and all of the staff team I know we left on a great foot and would love to build it more. I love my fans. Hope you guys are not banned! Cause I am not and will NEVER get banned! Im perm unbanned

Welcome back man

• Angry 1