• Timezone: 
    EST
  • Steam ID: 
    STEAM_0:0:197240906
  • Steam Profile (a link): 
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/HelloYeet/
  • Hours on the server: 
  • Times you're most active: 
    I'm active almost everyday I can be on. Weekends specifically.
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: 
    I believe I hold the right amount of skills and experience to become a moderator. I'm very patient and respect my responsibilities and guidelines. I have been playing on the server for a good amount of time and I hold my energy that I have had since day one. I am very committed to what I do and believe I can hold the status of being a moderator.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: 
    Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: 
    Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: 
    Yes

Situations:

• The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: 
    The first thing I would do is check prop logs. If I were to see props being spawned in repeatedly I would freeze the user spawning them in, teleport to them and initiate a sit. I would first talk it through with the prop spammer, and have them receive the corresponding punishment.

• You're involved in a sit where a player has said the base he's raiding is illegal: 
    I would talk to the person who made the ticket about the errors in the base, I would then go look over the base and make sure they meet all of the basing requirements. If I were to find a problem I would ask the base holder to correct the error or delete the base. If the base holder were to refuse I would bring them in a sit, give him another chance and if he were to refuse the last time the base would be removed and the holder would receive the proper punishment for having an illegal base.

• You see another staff member abusing their power: If I were to see a staff member abusing his/her powers, I would first gather my evidence. If I believe I have enough evidence of the staff member doing wrong I would Jouaram directly and if he were not to be available, contract another higher up and present my evidence. After the higher ups are informed I would not initiate the situation any further and let the higher ups do what they need to do.

• A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit and is throwing insults at you: 
    If the player is not cooperating and throwing insults, I would make sure to stay professional and continue the sit. If the player reaches a point where the insults are harsh/extremely vulgar and offensive I would mute/gag them. I would continue the sit with the other player and look at logs to further understand what happened.

• A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: 
    RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. RDM is when a player is killed for no apparent reason. RDA stands for Random Arrest. RDA is when a user is arrested/put in jail for no reason. NLR stands for New Life Rule. When someone breaks NLR that is when a player returns to a location they were previously killed at less than 5 minutes before. I would tell if a user is doing any of these from logs. I would be able to determine if they were doing any of those by looking if they were killed without attacking the attacker (Raids excluded), were arrested without being wanted or attacking a cop, or returning to an area they were in less than 5 minutes before. These can all be shown in logs which is what I will use in the sit to execute it in a proper manor.

(Additional Comments) ❤️

Edited by Replayzz

The times that I have interacted with you have not been good. You didn’t really answer some of the questions properly either. Also a few formatting issues make it seem like this was rushed.

• Like 1

-1 slim application 

little forum activity 

I rarely see you on but that could be because of time zones 

I think you should wait a bit with your staff application.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canned mayo said:

-1 slim application 

little forum activity 

I rarely see you on but that could be because of time zones 

I think you should wait a bit with your staff application.

agreed -1 for reasons above

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

You seem in the right place but I honestly dont think your ready/would be a good part of the staff team

-little forum activity

-13 (at least lie abt ur age lol (lostofpplmakejudgmentsbasedonage)

-Never seen you ingame

-Lost of questions on your app are left almost unanswered 

-Almost no hours on the server

Edited by Yippiツ
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yippiツ said:

-13 ( at least lie abt ur age )

I really don't understand the way your mind works most of the time..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Yippiツ said:

have you ever met a 13 yr old on ret capable of being staff?

Nvm just don't answer... ur just gonna lie and say yes...

Yes. One became a senior. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Cool 2

2 hours ago, Dildozer♔ said:

I really don't understand the way your mind works most of the time..

I love jim 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

so +/- 

I dont know what app the other people read but i liked it, it was slim yes but it had all the correct answers from what i saw and the app itself gives off a feeling of maturity that I've never seen before but i oddly like

I have seen you in game before and you have called a good few sits so you seem to know the rules but i haven't taken one of your before so that's my fullest extent of what I've seen from you ingame 

You have good hours in game which is double the requirement so i would say that's pretty good 

You have little form activity which you should get up by just replying onto staff apps and ban appeals while also replying to just general deductions that interest you so it doesn't look like you are just trying to get your numbers up

Over all I really liked your app, it gave off a sense of maturity and also showing off that you know the rules tho while I've never talked to you ingame I would guess you know the rules because of all the reports you make, your hours are good and i would say all you really need to do it get yourself more out there into the community while also becoming more active on the forms

Good Luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yippiツ said:

You seem in the right place but I honestly dont think your ready/would be a good part of the staff team

-little forum activity

-13 (at least lie abt ur age lol (lostofpplmakejudgmentsbasedonage)

-Never seen you ingame

-Lost of questions on your app are left almost unanswered 

-Almost no hours on the server

I was in your party yesterday before things went down. 

Just to clear up some things, I have played for a pretty decent time but went through a name change so I may seem blurry. I'm Replayzz, I think my profile still says that but if that means anything to you I kinda stopped playing the winter update for a little because I had everything, I've been playing daily now since the update.
Thank you for those who even put time into reading!

+/- mediocre app

- Not very active in game

- Less active on forums

• Like 1

Your application seems to be really rushed, and descriptions of answers are vague.

Your forum activity is par, try to get that up.

• Like 1

You have been Denied for the following reasons:

• Lack of community support
  • Lack of activity 

You might be a little young but that shouldn't be much of a problem if you are mature. At the moment, you have a lot of negative community support but i'm sure you could change everyone's perception if you keep working at it. Keep working on your activity on the forums and on the server. Tell me if you need some help with the formatting of your application.  

You may reapply in 7 days