Bruhmomentos.com

Ricardo Milos/Saki's App

• In-Game Name: Zoomer Saki
  • Timezone: [Your timezone]  Pacific Time Zone
  • Steam ID: [Your SteamID, found in-game with the ID Card swep] STEAM_0:0:519066267
  • Steam Profile (a link): [Your steam profile] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198998398262/
  • Hours on the server: [Total hours on the server as shown on your ID card] 114 hours total
  • Times you're most active: [The rough times you are able to be most active] Depends on weekdays I will be on by 4pm-7-8pm on weekends I will probably be on at 1pm or 12pm - 7pm-8pm
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: [Give us an idea of what you think your best qualities are and why you would be a good moderator]  I want to be moderator because well sometimes when admins aren't online things get crazy as in people rdm/rda break rules and all sorts of stuff and I want to help stop this from happening. Another is when admins are on they don't open the ticket or when they do its already to late. Now for why I should be mod. Some of my qualities are obeying rules, helping others with basic basing problems and other rules.  
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: [Yes/No] Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: [Yes/No] Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: [Yes/No] Yes

Situations:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: [How do you find the source of the prop spam? How do you determine if it is or isn't prop spam?] I would first TP to the person who has called for the sit ask him who is prop spamming  then afterwards I would check logs to see if the person was being honest or not. If so I would TP the player and bring them to a sit freeze the player and delete the props they had placed and then properly ban them for certain amount of time given by the punishment handbook. The way I would determine it prop spam is by seeing if the person had place multiple object at the same time and if they hadn't gotten rid of it at all during the beginning of the lag.

You're involved in a sit where a player has said the base he's raiding is illegal: [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issues with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?] I would first off Tp to the person who had call the sit and see I would first see if the hallways are able to fit two people side by side if so I would move on to the windows see if there 75x75,after I would see if the windows are one way or not, then I would see if there are any places with height advantage, next I would check the shooting windows. Lastly I would tell the owner what is illegal of his base and tell him how to fix the base. If the owner of the base doesn't cooperate I will warn him and delete the base.   

You see another staff member abusing their power: [Give an example of a staff abuse and how you would handle it/who you would contact] I would take screenshots of the abuse send it to higher ups like super admin, owner, ect. After I would call on discord or any other way of contacting higher ups I would tell them whats happening and ask him to get on.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit and is throwing insults at you: [What do you do if a player isn't listening to what you're saying? What do you do if they are insulting you?] I would first off tell him to be more cooperative and please try calming down while trying not to explode. If the player requests another staff or mod I would follow through and call for another staff. But if player consist to keep throwing insults at me and won't stop I would gag and mute him/her till the end of the sit then ungag and unmute him/her.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?]

RDM: Random Death Match. RDM is killing a player for no valid reason. Example Coke kills Pepsi for being made fun of by Pepsi. I would of course listen to both sides of what had happen then afterwards check logs who had done what if the killer has no reason for shooting him/her I would jail them for correct amount of time needed.

RDA: Random Arrest. When an officer arrest a person or people for no reason. Example Pepsi arrests Coke and Diet coke for walking. I would come in and ask the person why he had arrested him. I would check logs to see if it was truly RDA or not. If it was I would Jail him for the correct amount of time needed. 

NLR: New Life Rule. NLR stands for you cannot return to the area of the place you had died.you cant talk the person who had killed you before for 5 mins unless a hit preformed by hit man, custom jobs, and assassins. Example Diet coke kills Pepsi and Coke for raiding his base. Coke comes back with Pepsi near the area and say stuff to Diet Coke. I would first /nlrcheck the person to see if they had actually broken NLR then I would explain what NLR to them if they didn't know what it was. Then I would Jail them for the correct amount of time.

(Additional Comments): [Speak your mind here] Thank you for reading my application if this gets denied well that sucks and I hope you guys can know me better next time. If this doesn't get denied but accepted then thank you and I hope you guys will like me on the staff team ,')

Never seen you in game, unless you went by another name.

Not enough forum activity.

Not that many hours.

I live in EST, but we should still have somewhat of the same hours based off of the hours that I play.

I've never seen you in-game.

You dont see you much in game

forum activity has been lacking recently

You dont seem like somebody fit for staff as of now

• Like 1

Probably work on your community involvement a little more. 

I haven’t really seen you in-game nor on the forums/discord.

Good luck nevertheless.

• Like 1

-/+

+ Nice not toxic at all

- have not seen you at all recently

- application does not make sense in some parts

-A lil more forum activity never hurt anybody

-Needs more ingame hours

-Parts of your app don't make sense and seem rushed

-Never seen you ingame (we have the same time zone and I'm usually on 24/7)

Good Luck my friend 😎

literally never see you in game

You have been Denied for the following reasons:

• Lack of community support 
  • Lack of activity on the the server

I left your app up to see if anyone had seen you or had anything to say about you but it doesn't look like it.  Work on your activity, once you start becoming more active then more people will notice you. 

You may reapply in  7 days