Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BLABLABLA:

While I love Ret and it has been apart of my life for a long time it is time for me to leave... I have built many friendships and am looking forward to actually playing other games with you... My only request is for nobody to be toxic/post stupid shit... (and to be unbanned from discord)

 

@Informer While I give you shit all the time I really did look up to you... I wish I had the patience to stay and become friends... I honestly think you should be superadmin...

 

@Dean You are one of the most chill Admins I have ever met and I look forward to blasting American Boy in PB 1 Later... 

 

@Sullyツ I think you gave me my first Ocelot shotty when I first joined and got me addicted... I really wish we could have sorted our shit out...

 

@333AKUMA I don't even know where to start... I haven't known you for very long but you have helped me deal with many absolute fucking retards the past couple months... I wish we could have staffed together... 

 

@Jared B Lol...

 

@Modem You better keep that Infiltrator...

 

@Jouaram Im pretty sure you think I'm annoying so i guess this is a good thing...

 

@Skullmohawk Haven't seen you in a fat minuit... I hope your doing well... I don't think anybody's ever given me so many chances regarding RDM

 

@Canned mayo "yippi ki ya okay" 😂

 

AIMBOT:

I would like to say something regarding my 'Malicious Activity' Ban... When Thog first showed me that video my heart sank... the truth is... I did have scripts... But the scripts I was using didn't have working aimbot... So fuck all of yall that kept trying to get me to admit to aimbot... almost gave me an aneurysm... I didn't want to incriminate myself even more though because I was scared of a Perm Ban for admitting to it Vs The Month Ban I was Gonna get...

 

Lonely Yippi: 

As I looked over all my @'s I realised I don't have very many friends anymore... I don't know what i did to drive them away tbh... If i ever caused you any inconvenience ingame than I'm sorry... (except for a select few)

 

More @'s:

JARED ZIMMERMAN, BLING BLING BOY, AND GREENHOUSE RDM HAVE BEEN THERE FROM THE START BTW! (I just couldn't find there @'s)

 

How Ret HAs changed:

I remember before Montay and Bino when having more than 15 custom printers was crazy... And when there was no trading system... and when there was literally no way to make decent money without trading... and when grapples were better... and when everybody had like 300 health... 

 

ASDASDASDASD:

Yeah It's a pretty bad goodbye post but it is what it is... Also I permbanned myself soooooooo... @Sullyツ I swear to god if you ban me from Forums again I will fist you...

 

 

FOLLOW ME I WANNA FEEL FAMOUS!!!

 

 

 

Edited by Yippiツ
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yippi in this post: I wanna be unbanned on discord

also yippi in this post: yeah I was using scripts and lied about it for months but fuck all of you that thought I was aimbotting

i don’t get what changed for you though, you got ban after ban telling me and other people every day in DMS how you were gonna come back as a new person, get unblacklisted from staff, and then get super admin one day. So it’s a little confusing seeing you leave right after coming back.

hope all goes well for u in the future tho with whatever you decide to do

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Unknownspy ❄️ said:

damn not even gonna send me a goodbye dick pick -1 bad goodbye post

aight slide into my dms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dildozer♔ said:

Yippi in this post: I wanna be unbanned on discord

also yippi in this post: yeah I was using scripts and lied about it for months but fuck all of you that thought I was aimbotting

i don’t get what changed for you though, you got ban after ban telling me and other people every day in DMS how you were gonna come back as a new person, get unblacklisted from staff, and then get super admin one day. So it’s a little confusing seeing you leave right after coming back.

hope all goes well for u in the future tho with whatever you decide to do

There's no point in trying so hard to get something... it frustrates me because half  people on ret enjoy being toxic/getting others in trouble including a small handful of admins. Being staff once sounded great tbh, but when I returned from my Ban I started realising how many dicks there are.

(you forget what changed? you literally dmed me saying that every admin wants to make sure I never get staff... I never did anything back but you insisted on it... You and your whole friend group started being annoying after a while and I realised that I really don't want to affiliate myself with people like you...)

Don't argue about it with me here though please... I have other games to get addicted to...

Edited by Yippiツ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Child with a gun said:

ok

If I had a dollar for every time you said this on a leaving post. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SlenderCat321 OMFG I FORGOT YOU IM SORRY...

U was a real one... U better get rich with my 70 custom printers now that everything's buffed again lol...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Daddy Khaos said:

Fuck Man, why are all the cool people leaving +1

These aint the cool people... exept @Canned mayo hes pretty cool...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

If I had a dollar for every time you said this on a leaving post. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ok

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yippiツ said:

There's no point in trying so hard to get something... it frustrates me because half  people on ret enjoy being toxic/getting others in trouble including a small handful of admins. Being staff once sounded great tbh, but when I returned from my Ban I started realising how many dicks there are.

Not wrong

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yippiツ said:

AIMBOT:

I would like to say something regarding my 'Malicious Activity' Ban... When Thog first showed me that video my heart sank... the truth is... I did have scripts... But the scripts I was using didn't have working aimbot... So fuck all of yall that kept trying to get me to admit to aimbot... almost gave me an aneurysm... I didn't want to incriminate myself even more though because I was scared of a Perm Ban for admitting to it Vs The Month Ban I was Gonna get...

NLIKyD9.jpg

And to think I stuck my neck out for you to get you that ban lowered to a month ban and gave you the benefit of the doubt. You're a piece of shit and I hope you get banned on the forums as well.

Edited by thog
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...