you got banned pussy just die already

(In game)

Edited by Fancy Phill
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Fancy Phill said:

you got banned pussy just die already

(In game)

ACCEPTED!

Be Sure To Add @The Anonymous Rainbow @Demon. @VladTheImpaler On Steam!

Once you have completed and passed your test head to the links below, it's where you will find helpful guides such as our Punishment Guidelines and our Staff Handbook as well as our own Staff Section .

• Like 2

On 1/21/2020 at 8:31 AM, ≈Yippi≈ said:

There's no point in trying so hard to get something... it frustrates me because half  people on ret enjoy being toxic/getting others in trouble including a small handful of admins. Being staff once sounded great tbh, but when I returned from my Ban I started realising how many dicks there are.

(you forget what changed? you literally dmed me saying that every admin wants to make sure I never get staff... I never did anything back but you insisted on it... You and your whole friend group started being annoying after a while and I realised that I really don't want to affiliate myself with people like you...)

Don't argue about it with me here though please... I have other games to get addicted to...

We were annoying? Dawg you literally came into Voice channels when we were playing non-gmod related games like Rocket League or Counter-Strike and would constantly "Guys i'm gonna get unbanned and get staff, because I asked montay and he said I would" like bro you constantly came into our channels telling us when we understood constantly, and so to push you away a bit, we had to tell you it was never gonna happen, because IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.