Jouaram

Update Blog - 02/01/2020

RetributionRP

What's new? 

1. Custom printers now scale decreasingly with the more custom printers you have, this makes buying more than 10 custom printers only affect income slightly. This change was necessary for the sake of the economy going forward. 
  2. Club Owner can now create a real rave with the new light-show and radio tools specifically for this job. The old radio will still exist but will be available only on the Bartender. The Club Owner is now VIP and above to minimize minge's abusing this addon. See a preview of the addon here.
  3. Removed the ability to purchase the P228 as citizens/other non-dealer jobs. 
  4. Crazed Doctor has been removed. 
  5. Meth Cook has been buffed heavily. 
  6. Re-added heroin and Aspirin. 
  7. A new item retrieval NPC has been added who will offer you money in return for returning items back to him within a time limit. This NPC is only usable by the  'Item Runner' job. 
  8. RTD drops will be automated (hopefully) by tomorrows restart, these will be more frequent on weekends. 

What's Next?

We've heard all of your feedback and are (and have been) working on fixing most if not all of the issues that have been brought up. Going forward I'll be sure to post some updates of which stage we're at etc. As of right now we're hoping to get a large amount of game-play elements implemented which range from skills to a revamped perm inventory. 

I want people to be sure that we aren't even close to giving up on Ret, we will be working on improving it both game-play and staffing wise indefinitely. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

The Club Owner is now VIP and above to minimize minge's abusing this addon.

I think this will not be as effective as one might think due to VIP being free to claim for Christmas. Maybe locking it behind supporter would have been better, but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Custom printers now scale decreasingly with the more custom printers you have, this makes buying more than 10 custom printers only affect income slightly. This change was necessary for the sake of the economy going forward. 

montay really isn't gonna like this

that's good in my book.

I like everything here except for readding heroin and aspirin..... it was really frustrating back in the day being raided by people using heroin that literally gave them god mode....

it just seems incredibly pointless to add and that it’ll just make it unfun for people that aren’t using it

Edited by Dildozer♔

16 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

RetributionRP

What's new? 

1. Custom printers now scale decreasingly with the more custom printers you have, this makes buying more than 10 custom printers only affect income slightly. This change was necessary for the sake of the economy going forward. 

Will people with tons of custom printers have the option to make a forum post or something requesting to transfer custom printer tokens for store credit or something now that it’s pointless to have more than 10?

16 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

Will people with tons of custom printers have the option to make a forum post or something requesting to transfer custom printer tokens for store credit or something now that it’s pointless to have more than 10?

exactly tho you gotta give us something bro X_X

Edited by binoo

33 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

What? You will still make more money than a person with 10 custom printers. It will just be less effective.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Judicator said:

What? You will still make more money than a person with 10 custom printers. It will just be less effective.

This ^^

7 minutes ago, The Judicator said:

He didn’t really give exact numbers or anything all he said was “having more than 10 will only affect income slightly” which means not making much at all, I don’t see anything wrong with people who have hundreds of dollars worth of custom printers being able to request to refund them for store credit considering they’re being dramasitcally changed

People bought them while they were advertised as all making the same amount of money. Now that the cut off to where they don’t make much money is 10, I think it’s fair that people can trade in the others now that they’re different than how they were advertised when people bought them 

Edited by Dildozer♔

30 minutes ago, PapiRaccoon said:

So pretty much screwed over Montay and B1noo mainly?

kek

im happy about these new changes, i hope this gets more active players to start playing again. id like the community to grow, as much as i minge. 

9 minutes ago, Showton Bois said:

as much as i minge. 

*has an active staff app up* 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dildozer♔ said:

He didn’t really give exact numbers or anything

They print with diminishing returns. Past 10, the return rate starts going below 10% for each additional printer. Stacking excessive printers does still "print more", but it's not worth going beyond 10-15 because the return on each one after that starts getting more negligible. It has to function this way so that custom printers aren't infinite money wells. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deathie said:

They print with diminishing returns. Past 10, the return rate starts going below 10% for each additional printer. Stacking excessive printers does still "print more", but it's not worth going beyond 10-15 because the return on each one after that starts getting more negligible. It has to function this way so that custom printers aren't infinite money wells. 

What happens to people that have 100+ printers?

1 hour ago, ≈Yippi≈ said:

What happens to people that have 100+ printers?

They still have 100+ printers

7 hours ago, Dildozer♔ said:

I like everything here except for readding heroin and aspirin..... it was really frustrating back in the day being raided by people using heroin that literally gave them god mode....

it just seems incredibly pointless to add and that it’ll just make it unfun for people that aren’t using it

Image result for gonna cry"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 1