Sign in to follow this  
Jouaram

Update Blog - 17th February 2020

RetributionRP

What's new?

• Party limits have been set to 5. With this change you cannot raid or defend with more than 5 players. PD is excluded from this.
  • In-game names are now more persistent and require a first and last name. Players will now also be charged a fee of $1,000,000 when name changing. This is to combat name change abuse. 

rWud5Ej.png

• Moe's Pawn Shop has been added to the server which replaces the old vendors, allowing the ability to purchase multiple of the perms/gold bars at once. Moe's market stocks all kinds of perms including some new limited time cosmetics which are now available in-game.
    • The store is NOT finished build-wise (we will have someone that can build pretty it up later on; the main focus here was functionality).Vpg9xSn.png
    • All perms are visible before purchase, including both weapons and cosmetics. C0zM7ld.png
  • Players now have indicators for when they're tabbed out of the game or rolling in !rtd. 

bug5eDH.png

• An in-game map has been added with all points of interests located on it, including the new Moe's Pawn Shop and PD. You can access this map by pressing M and can keep it as a minimap. 

l5ujY2O.png

• Chess and Checker boards have been added.

njzbnLM.jpg

• Purchasable skins have been added, you can access the skin shop from your perm item SWEP. Animated skins are restricted to supporter plus.
    • There are currently 3 animated and 5 basic skins for most of the red RTD weapons.

3z7cNok.png

• The hit system has been revamped, players now place hits at telephone booths and hitmen have tablets to accept hits from anywhere on the map. Along with this, Moe has a cheeky new permanent device for you to snatch up allowing you to scan potential targets allowing you to take them out from a professionally safe distance. Custom jobs will spawn with Tablet by default but won't be able to use it unless they have the hit system added to their job; those of you who already have the hit system or ultimate will automatically be moved to this system with no extra hassle from you needed. 

f9mOHnh.png

• A reward system for loyal players has been added, you will be rewarded for inviting friends, featuring 'RetributionRP.org' in your name AND for being in the steam group. You can access this panel from the !rewards menu.

necxheK.png

Minor Changes/QoL updates: 

• New footstep audio. 
  • Mosin Nagant received a heavy nerf in fire-rate. 
  • Fixed icarus/ocelot/rustic/striker missing sounds.
  • Demolitions Expert has been changed to Police Demolitionist.
  • The loading screen has been revamped. 
  • You can no longer pickpocket in spawn protected areas.
  • Over 1,000 songs added to RTD.
  • All missing models replaced/fixed. (Drug Lord, Club Waittress, Chef, Club Performer)
  • New keys model. 
    • 9eLNhl6.png

Extra Media:

The Binocular perm (utility for Hitmen, usable by anyone - sold by Moe.):

KlQy0kn.png

The Hitmens tablet:

Mwp7OfU.png

Buying bars with ease: 

GeOGLyi.png

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, puppypunter said:

shit update idiot

I can always count on u mate

• Like 1

CHESS GAMBLING ?????

Just now, Dean said:

CHESS GAMBLING ?????

Yeah, the chess tables take wagers.

• Like 1

Just now, Jouaram said:

Yeah, the chess tables take wagers.

I fcking love you

• Like 1

The name change and hit system revamp are great can't wait to try em.
Everything considered, every single change sounds amazing.
GJ guys.

• Like 1

New content new content new content

this is what I needed to play the server again, every single one of these things sound great and I can’t wait to try them out, if I can rely on consistent updates like this the servers definently gonna take a turn for the better

just wanna thank the higher ups and @Deathie most importantly for slowly but surely helping the server get to where it needs to be I like it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

just wanna thank the higher ups and @Deathie most importantly for slowly but surely helping the server get to where it needs to be I like it

Jouaram put most of this together - I just configured some parts and helped make them compatible with our existing systems, like making the shop vend perms, and making the hitman system be compatible with custom jobs.

My roadmap right now is still mayor/PD changes, followed by the new inventory and weapon framework, and then hopefully another large-scale event for summer.

Oh, I also added like 1400+ chiptunes to RTD lmao.

1 minute ago, Deathie said:

Jouaram put most of this together - I just configured some parts and helped make them compatible with our existing systems, like making the shop vend perms, and making the hitman system be compatible with custom jobs.

My roadmap right now is still mayor/PD changes, followed by the new inventory and weapon framework, and then hopefully another large-scale event for summer.

Oh, I also added like 1400+ chiptunes to RTD lmao.

I noticed in game it doesn't ask or require you to change your name to the first and last name system is this a bug? 

2 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

I noticed in game it doesn't ask or require you to change your name to the first and last name system is this a bug? 

We're letting the people who have old one word names to keep them until they decide to change them. Once change you can't revert it though.

It'll still ask you to set a first and last name if you're a new player. Older players have the option to set their name for 1mil a pop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dildozer♔ said:

If you have an existing name that you want to keep that doesn't conform to the first/last format, we don't mind too much.

Guest shalom idiot

too lazy to log in

add epic fortnite dance music to rtd thank you

The hitman tablet thing isn't working right now. Whenever I try to put hits they don't show up in the tablet or anybody elses.

@Jouaram @Deathie

Just now, puppypunter said:

unban me

No

• Angry 1