Brumskee

Dr. Brumskee's Trial-mod Application

Just now, Brumskee said:

I was an admin and was demoted because they changed the activity requirement without telling me. Thanks for your opinion I appreciate it

I understand, I am saying you were not a good staff. So I don't think you should get it again tbh. Plus your toxicity on here is insane and is really disrespectful.

14 minutes ago, OneFuzzyNut❤ said:

after checking your account it says you haven't been active at all for the past 2 weeks.

Are you sure you weren't look at point activity? I have been on for at least 2 hours a day most days for the last 2 weeks

21 minutes ago, OneFuzzyNut❤ said:

after checking your account it says you haven't been active at all for the past 2 weeks.

I have seen Brumskee in game recently and if I found the correct account, he has been online a good amount for the past 12 days. 

After seeing claims of him being toxic in OOC and flaming, I went ahead and checked chat logs for him and read all of his chat logs up to about 5 days and haven't seen any instances of him being toxic besides sarcastically calling people a genius which is nothing to get worked up about. Of course there's still the possibility of flaming/being toxic over mic but without evidence it's just a bunch of he said she said scenarios that won't get anywhere.

If anyone has any evidence for what they're claiming, please present it on here or to a staff member personally. Otherwise, empty claims won't really be taken into consideration on the application.

All I wanted to say, thanks.

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Dildozer♔ said:

After seeing claims of him being toxic in OOC and flaming, I went ahead and checked chat logs for him and read all of his chat logs up to about 5 days and haven't seen any instances of him being toxic besides sarcastically calling people a genius which is nothing to get worked up about. Of course there's still the possibility of flaming/being toxic over mic but without evidence it's just a bunch of he said she said scenarios that won't get anywhere.

If anyone has any evidence for what they're claiming, please present it on here or to a staff member personally. Otherwise, empty claims won't really be taken into consideration on the application.

I mean the proof is on the app, I don't have anything against Brumskee but I don't think people would lie about flaming someone over OOC. And 5 days might not even be enough. Also he is LITERALLY being toxic on the app and DMing me about shitposting when this is facts that I am saying. I might have changed to a +/- but after this, I don't see how we can let him become staff with his attitude.

1 hour ago, Dildozer♔ said:

50fa2f82b206b09478f2fa13ece0a159.png
bcb260ff74dc7275244150e67d5aaaeb.png
fa8556c34b52032b0671d277d395022a.png
d7c26da77d29bb85b01692cb9c99499c.png
Honestly the toxic little jabs and such really weren't needed. I didn't really say anything toxic other then my opinion that the staff don't NEED him or that he isn't fit for it, yet he still likes to talk down to me and throw in toxic remarks. Take this how you will but I just don't see how these responses are appropriate.

f09cf1469d4e24da51a1f9b1cd7ee25b.png
He added this by the way, I don't think this is shitposting at all and gives a good idea of your character for people who may not know you as well. The only reason I posted it is because of the way you were responding and how much it shows how you truly are. I also don't understand why every post against you, you say it is "shitposting".

Edited by Logical®
  • Like 3
  • Angry 1

+/-

+ Was a past staff and knows the rules

+ App is detailed 

- I don't really notice you on the server that much, maybe because we hop on at different times

- Seeing other people's replies it seems like you are toxic 

I really do not have enough information on you to +1 or -1 so I will just keep it at neutral for this one. Good Luck though!

• Thanks 1

+/-

Take some time off and work on your toxicity

I dont know if you are toxic or not, but from what I hear, you need to improve

get some activity time on the forums also

• Thanks 1

We've interacted a couple days ago in game and i did notice your "sarcastic tone" (how you yourself called it) and i didn't personally have a problem with it.
The impression i have / had is that you came back after a break (after your sudden demotion) and felt like you were free of responsibilities for once and enjoyed the luxury of being able to call minges dickheads for once as staff are not supposed to be that vocal about disliking some players. Don't get me wrong this is just my interpretation, if i got any of it right i would ask you to think carefully how much do you really want to staff. You seem to enjoy your sessions nowadays potentially 'cause you don't have to break your playtime to take sits , you don't have to censor yourself as much and whatnot. With that said, if you truly want to get back into staffing and/or my interpretation was completely off, i still believe you'd be fine going through the gauntlet as i said in your previous app. 

GL bud

Edited by Luciifero
typo and stuff
  • Thanks 1

+1
Very active

Interacted with you like a lot

Never had a problem with you, honestly you're very mature.

Never seen you really break a rule!

Good luck homie!

• Like 1

Honestly I don't see why people are calling out brumskee and saying that he acts rude and like he's on a high horse I've never seen him be actually toxic towards people he has a good sense of humor and likes to play around. And you're on crack if you say that he has a shitty attitude hands down one of the most chillest players / previous staff that I've seen on the server in my time. Also you yall are super fucked if you would be ok with somebody like informer which has the shittiest attitudes and ways to talk to people be a HIGHER UP and you don't even wanna give this man a chance. (Ik hes gone now🙏 but still was one)

You get a giant +1 from me dawg and I hope other people will stop bitching and moaning and let you actually have a chance to prove yourself like you have in the past.

• Angry 2

4 minutes ago, GoldFishie said:

Also you yall are super fucked if you would be ok with somebody like informer which has the shittiest attitudes and ways to talk to people be a HIGHER UP and you don't even wanna give this man a chance. (Ik hes gone now🙏 but still was one)

lol you attack me when I have done nothing wrong, fuck off bastard.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Just now, Informer said:

lol you attack me when I have done nothing wrong, fuck off bastard.

No no I don't mean it like that I have no hate as non staff member informer only staff member informer. Tbh my dude you we're pretty shitty as staff. BUT YOU'RE OK NOW!

• Angry 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GoldFishie said:

No no I don't mean it like that I have no hate as non staff member informer only staff member informer. Tbh my dude you we're pretty shitty as staff. BUT YOU'RE OK NOW!

okay act all nice when I call you out for randomly name dropping & attacking me, fuck you punk.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Denied
Hey Brumskee man, so your activity has been picking up and all that jazz, but

we have agreed that your recent behavior and the way you have been
presenting yourself hasn't been the greatest or
up to par with what we know you can do/have done when you were
previously staff.

You may re-apply in 7 days

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1