Dildozer♔

Event: First Reaction Last Reaction

Name of the event: First Reaction Last Reaction

Time the event is going to take place: Wednesday March 25th @ 7:00 PM EST | 4:00 PM Pacific Standard (PST)

What is the event: The event is going to be 2 games of First Reaction Last Reaction. The way it works is pretty simple, if I say "first reaction" the first person to do that thing will be killed/eliminated. If I say "last reaction" then the last person to do that thing gets killed/eliminated. For example, if I say "Last reaction jump!" and little Timmy is the last person to jump, then little Timmy dies. If I say "First reaction jump!" and little Timmy jumps before everyone else, then little Timmy dies. If no one jumps in a first reaction, then we move on and no one dies. However, the tricky part is that I can mix it up all I want. I can say first or last as many times as I want but whichever I say before the action is the one you have to listen to. For example, if I say "first reaction last reaction first reaction last reaction crouch" then the last person to crouch would die considering I said "last reaction" right before crouch. If I say "first last first last last last first reaction jump" then the first person to jump would die considering I said "first" before saying jump.

The arena will look something like this:

Cd4QvRr.jpg

Everyone will be placed in the arena in each of these cages. After everyone picks a spot, I will close the cages and you will be trapped for the remainder of the event. 

What are the prizes 4head:

The winner of the 1st game  will receive: Mystery 3 trail

x5Cqf0F.jpg

The winner of the 2nd game  will receive: Mystery 5 trail

IN0iFXe.jpg

(This is gonna be a fairly short event so the prizes are smaller but still nice. There may also be more prizes handed out but these are the ones you can count on being given out.)

Extra: I hope you guys enjoy the event and can earn prizes while also having fun in different ways.  🙂

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ohhh shiii, ty dozer for the sick events! If gets on of these trails from the event hmu so i can buy them off you for ez and quick (ingame) cash.

Edited by Dean
  • Like 1

Man you are pumping events out like crazy. Really excited for this one!

• Like 1

this looks like a fun idea but knowing how chaotic was during the enigma event was im not sure how well this will do

32 minutes ago, theosw said:

knowing how chaotic was during the enigma event was im not sure how well this will do

The only reason the dodge-ball event was chaotic was the hiccups we had with the arena being unfrozen on accident. With this event there wont be really any reason for multiple  staff members to be using their phys-gun. So hopefully this event will be a lot smoother than dodge-ball and a lot more enjoyable.

Event Completed.

Results:

1st game: Nate Hig won the Mystery 3 Trail

2nd game: RoboRaptor won the Mystery 5 trail

Summary: The event went pretty smooth, it seemed like everyone had a good time and I had a lot of fun hosting it. If that was something people liked I'll host more of it in the future 🙂

event was really fun but i think you should gag everyone participating cause i had a hard time hearing you until the end of your words