Dildozer♔

Soccer Event! (Toy Hammer & More)

I made this event a few weeks ago and finally decided to host it so:

Name of the event: Soccer Tournament (Single Elimination)

Time the event is going to take place: Friday May 1st @ 7:30 P.M EST (4:30 P.M PST)

Who will be hosting it?: I will be hosting it.

What is the event?:  The event is a simple soccer tournament. Players will be in teams of 4 and will compete against other teams in a game of soccer. You will play games of 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is over, the match will end and the team with the highest score will win, if there is a tie it will go in to overtime and the next team to score will win. On the soccer field there is a goalie box and only one player at a time is allowed in the goalie box. The team can switch their goalie at any time, but only one player can be in their team's goalie box at a time. The bracket will be single elimination so that the event isn't as lengthy as the double elimination tournaments. Which means if you lose your game, your team is out of the event!

Pictures of the event (optional):

QBs1fSZ.png

Player utility allowed in the event: 

Grapples - (No)

Self Heal - (No)

Perms - (No)

Drugs - (No)

What will be the prizes for the event and how will they be earned?:

1st place team: Toy Hammer, Infiltrator, Kar98, Plasma Rifle (If the winning team can't agree who gets what I will be able to decide using an RNG dupe)

2nd place team: $250m to each player on the team.

3rd place team: $150m to each player on the team.

Extra comments: This one should be a lot of fun I'm interested to see what strategies people come up with in their teams of 4.

Comment below if you're participating so I can get an approximation for how many players I'll have

----- Conclusion of event results -----

(Leave this part blank until the event is concluded. After filling this section out, comment "Completed".)

Who won the event and what prizes did they receive?:

Voxin - Toy Hammer

Dean - Plasma Rifle

Dildozer - Infiltrator

Informer - Kar98

-------------------------

D0ctor - $250m

Eymane - $250m

Leboi - $250m

Oreo - $250m

-------------------------

TaIon - $150m

Papito - $150m

Autistic - $150m

Bomboy - $150m

Were there any problems in the event and if so what were they?:

No problems occured during the event, it went really well.

What was the general feedback from the event?:

It seemed like majority of the playerbase had a ton of fun. It seemed like people enjoyed a more simplistic event based on skill. People had a lot of fun working as a team and competing.

What are ways you could improve the event if you were to do it again in the future?:

One thing that could be improved was the roof possibly being raised a little bit. The soccer ball 1 or 2 times throughout the event had hit the roof and bounced down. Other than that, I don't see anything needing to be changed.

@Dildozer♔ @Super Administrator

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dildozer♔ said:

Time the event is going to take place: Friday April 27th @ 7:30 P.M EST (4:30 P.M PST)

Damn my April 27th is a Monday not a friday. Looks like I can't make it guys 😔

1 minute ago, Cattos said:

Damn my April 27th is a Monday not a friday. Looks like I can't make it guys 😔

I fixed it mb lol

• Like 1

Just now, Based Eymane said:

put me in the game coach haha 😐

Yeah me too

----- Conclusion of event results -----

Who won the event and what prizes did they receive?: 

1st - Bames - Toy Hammer, Infiltrator, Kar98, Plasma Rifle

2nd - Dildozer, Dean, Lemon, & Jake Tower -$250 Million each

3rd - Informer, Voxin, Terrior, Gery -$150 Million each

Were there any problems in the event and if so what were they?: None, the event went smooth with Bames taking the lead completely by himself. 

What was the general feedback from the event?: Everyone seemed like they had a good time, just was a hard match.

What are ways you could improve the event if you were to do it again in the future?: Ban Bames from the event for being too good.

Spoiler

This is a joke btw no one take this seriously :AAAA:

cant wait till you make events where the 1st place winner gets a whole spawned in enigma set!!!

i love when rare perms get spawned in!!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moon said:

cant wait till you make events where the 1st place winner gets a whole spawned in enigma set!!!

No rare perms are going to be spawned in for any events currently. Toy hammers were in the rotational NPC vendor. Any items that were in the rotational vendor are likely to come back. Rare items like Halloween/Christmas event items or donation store items are most likely not coming back.

Adding in 1 toy hammer into rotation isn't really going to affect or change anything.

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, moon said:

Limited timed store and seasonal event items aren't eligible to be spawned in. Items that have rotated through in-game vendors or are still obtainable like RTD items are the only ones we have chosen to spawn in so far.

9 hours ago, Deathie said:

Limited timed store and seasonal event items aren't eligible to be spawned in. Items that have rotated through in-game vendors or are still obtainable like RTD items are the only ones we have chosen to spawn in so far.

sure thing so perms still worth multiple billions with very few on the server lol dub

cant wait for more  loadsamoney/kfc/popcorn/super revolver sweps get spawned in  !

48 minutes ago, moon said:

sure thing so perms still worth multiple billions with very few on the server lol dub

cant wait for more  loadsamoney/kfc/popcorn/super revolver sweps get spawned in  !

I love soccer. 

giphy.gif

I hope I don't loose on the first round again....

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, moon said:

👍 Lots of people want em' and the only people who have em are inactive accounts and people who wouldn't sell or trade them to begin with. Once the new framework is pushed live, we can soulbind the items and probably open up event rewards to seasonal events and old store items as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deathie said:

👍 Lots of people want em' and the only people who have em are inactive accounts and people who wouldn't sell or trade them to begin with. Once the new framework is pushed live, we can soulbind the items and probably open up event rewards to seasonal events and old store items as well.

so basically fuck rare perms?

pog dude i love that perms i bought 3 years ago are going to be spawned in again! yes yes ! i love this here man. 

can’t wait for my perms to drop in value because of soul bound items!! even though they’re soul bound price is still gonna drop because that’s one less person that wants to buy it

idk why u r defending him coming from the person that doesn’t like spawning in their own perms. idk why dildozer gets all these perms spawned in for his non-stop events. Can i make an event and have the prizes spawned in so people will play? pweeeaaassse??

this is fucking stupid lol especially coming from the person that doesn’t even like spawning in players their own items

lets ruin rare perms cuz dildozer wants senior admin yahoo!!!!! 

Edited by moon
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, moon said:

pog dude i love that perms i bought 3 years ago are going to be spawned in again! yes yes ! i love this here man. 

can’t wait for my perms to drop in value because of soul bound items!! even though they’re soul bound price is still gonna drop because that’s one less person that wants to buy it

idk why u r defending him coming from the person that doesn’t like spawning in their own perms. idk why dildozer gets all these perms spawned in for his non-stop events. Can i make an event and have the prizes spawned in so people will play? pweeeaaassse??

this is fucking stupid lol especially coming from the person that doesn’t even like spawning in players their own items

I don't mind rare permanent items being given in events, but very rare items should be given in out in very rare (maybe twice a year) events. Old players will leave thus pushing items out of circulation, so then it is appropriate to fill the gap each time. Again though, a player who had that item should leave before giving it away. Through that process, the item will hold a constant value. And yes, Dildozer is dangerous.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Judicator said:

I don't mind rare permanent items being given in events, but very rare items should be given in out in very rare (maybe twice a year) events. Old players will leave thus pushing items out of circulation, so then it is appropriate to fill the gap each time. Again though, a player who had that item should leave before giving it away. Through that process, the item will hold a constant value. And yes, Dildozer is dangerous.

I think that's an arbitrary goalpost though, the value of the commodity isn't determined by their float. None of the "rare" perms are. There's endless 1/<10 trails with no demand that are worthless in our 800+ item database. I could understand this stance if it was being added to an in-game vendor for the same price it was originally available for with an unlimited amount of new float, but even doubling the float of an item with less than 10 float doesn't impact their price AT ALL, especially if they're not being sold for in-game cash. Toy hammers have a float of like 12 while enigmas have like 8x that float. Good luck trading a toy hammer for an enigma though.

Float isn't the determining factor of price, it's the demand, and the (non-existent) supply of these items compared to the demand is so high that there aren't real agreed prices on these items, it's up to whatever the person selling it wants to part with it for. You never find sellers for these items unless they're people who have quit, or are quitting and are pawning off their items. 

This isn't an economy health issue, this is a "I have a 1/8 and I don't want ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE IT until I decide I don't want it anymore" issue. They're items with ludicrously high demand and literally 0 supply. It's a video game and these items were added for people to have fun. What's wrong with more people who want them having access to these items? It's not like every single person who wants a steal box is going to be able to get one, or even adding 10 of them would affect their billions of seller-controlled value. It just gives more opportunities for someone who wants an item to be able to get one.

9 hours ago, moon said:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, moon said:

"Bruh you guys are trippin"

• Confused 1