Sign in to follow this  
icy

PreK Dropout's T-Moderator App. 5/17/20

Template:

• In-Game Name: PreK Dropout (as of rn)
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510266526
  • Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980798781/
  • Hours on the server: [Total hours on the server as shown on your ID card]
  • Times you're most active: Weekends: Around 12:00 PM - 2-6 AM. Weekdays: 12:00 PM - 2-6 AM
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I want to be a Moderator on the server as I have played on it for a few months and love it and the community. I have been in multiple instances of there being no staff when someone is rdming, prop blocking etc. I have experience from being staff on a few other servers on star wars RP. I really want to help out and get to know the community a bit more, well rping as well.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes I have read the rules and played for a while so I know about them.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes

Situations:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: I would teleport to the people telling me it was prop spam and ask them where. I would then see if they keep spawning it and/or there is a lot of the same or different objects causing server lag or interruptions. I would then talk to him and give him a warning/verbal warning. If he keeps doing it I would kick him. If he came back I would ask higherups about banning.

You're involved in a sit where a player has said the base he's raiding is illegal: I would talk about how it is illegal and try and fix the issues with communicating with the players and helping them out if they didn't know.

You see another staff member abusing their power: Say a staff member was giving themselves stuff, I would contact a higher up staff member than their rank and tell them about it and what exactly happened during my time there.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit and is throwing insults at you: I would first try to calm them down and talk to them about what happened. If it kept happening I would warn them and if they kept being disrespectful I would ask about kicking him/her.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? I would check the logs of damage (I think thats what it is) and ask them how it happened and what happened. I would bring them to a sit and try to get them to stop. If it was excessive before I got there I would warn them and if it kept happening I would ask about kicking them. If they joined back and kept doing it then I would then talk to a higher up about temp or perm banning them.

(Additional Comments): This is my first Dark RP staff exp (if i get accepted) but i have been staff on Star Wars RP.

DENIED.

So to apply for staff you need at least 60 hours in game (you only have 2)  and you also need forum activity as well (this is your first post). Both of these are what we look for and what we want our staff members to have.

So i suggest you get your in game activity up and forum activity then re apply once you have both done.

You may re-apply in 7 days.