Lemon XVI

1000 Hours Appreciation Post

I recently hit 1000 hours on retribution which may sound like a lot to some people, and is chump hours to others. But in those 1000 hours we've had some fun times. So here's some people who have made my 1000 hours bearable. No names are in any particular order I love all of you

@Yung Listerine Bit of a rocky start when I first met you, but you've really become one of my best friends on the server I love you man (no homo)

@Dr. Philrat Nice blue screen on your computer you nerd, you were the first person to re-introduce me to ret when I came back and even gave me 10 mil to start again, thanks for that bby girl

@Franke Benis You're a real one my guy always been there since I came onto ret as I think we joined around the same time and just meshed into the same friend group

@thinner You're not around anymore but when you were, you were one of my best friends. I miss you buddy

@VladTheImpaler You gave me a Majora's mask once. That was pretty cool of you. also thanks for the ant-lion

@MoneyMan Absolute prodigy, also the best Canadian on the server.

@Kodey ? Also Canadian, and he's John Madden. Alright  I added you to the list no more pipe bomb I swear I'll drag you into staff chat faster next time.

@Lucifer The best mentor ever,  I hope I make you proud

@Surreh ツ You may be an absolute dickhead, but you're still a good friend

@Papafrankku You're the oldest ret player I know, you're an absolute boomer.

@Dildozer♔  A great staff member, and a good friend one of the best people I've ever met.

@Kickstart019 Absolute stinky man right here, give him a bath.

@Fakie Another rocky start with you, but you're still a great person man. I love you no homo. Also show me your tummy wummy pwease

@The Anonymous Rainbow Fuck Australia

@NiceGuyOffside You gave me 50 mil about a year ago just so you could empty out your wallet. That was pretty cool.

@GMO. Another person who isn't around anymore. I miss you my dude, I hope you come back at some point.

@ImmortalxReaper You're a great guy, you make fun of me for rubbing my face, but still a great guy. Meow

@Skittles Another Australian. This ones better than the other one. But still fuck Australia

@Sarrus? Kevin J Sag The IV You're pretty cool still. I don't talk to you much anymore but you're still cool.

@Demon. I miss you out of all the other retired staff members. You were an awesome guy.

There's probably a few others that I could list, but I don't wanna make this too long. So if I didn't add you just know that I still love you ❤️ I hope you all have a good day and thank you for 1000 hours of fun. 2000 is coming soon.

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Love 4
  • Cool 1

who is this guy not tagging me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LemonΩ said:

@Kodey ? Also Canadian, and he's John Madden. Alright  I added you to the list no more pipe bomb I swear I'll drag you into staff chat faster next time.

You only acknowledge me getting to to move me and not my build? You know what, say hi to the retribution police force when they come knocking on your door. Good luck getting through the shields

Edited by Kodey ?

Immortal isn't a great guy

Bad post

Edited by Colours
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Kodey ? said:

You only acknowledge me getting to to move me and not my build? You know what, say hi to the retribution police force when they come knocking on your door. Good luck getting through the shields

Brian Williams has better builds then you nerd.

11 hours ago, LemonΩ said:

@Surreh ツ You may be an absolute dickhead, but you're still a good friend

thats a bit unneccesary, im not that much of a dick on ret

4 hours ago, Surreh ツ said:

thats a bit unneccesary, im not that much of a dick on ret

I believe it was a crucial detail

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Child with a gun said:

i recently reached 2100 hours on ret i would like to thank 

@Demon. gay

thats all

You still alive?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.