Blakoi

Application for staff

• In-Game Name: Scrubmo
  • Timezone:Canada EST
  • Steam ID:76561198978663715
  • Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198978663715/
  • Hours on the server: 978
  • Times you're most active: 8 Hours on Weekdays 10-11 hours on weekends
  • Why I want/should be a moderator:   I can help the server from people on the server that are RDMing, Breaking NLR, as so I believe when it comes to sit I can enforce the rules, I am also an honest player, I am also trying to help with the amount of staff that are on and not taking sits, Im also well mannered
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes

Situations:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: [How do you find the source of the prop spam? How do you determine if it is or isn't prop spam?] I will first freeze props to stop any further lag, then I will check console to see who is spawning the most props, teleport to them then freeze them so they cant spawn any more props then take a screenshot or record console so my ban wont be said ''false'' then request a permanent extension depending on how much damage done.

You're involved in a sit where a player has said the base he's raiding is illegal: [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issues with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?] I would first ask what they think is wrong with the base, if they tell me the person has more than 4 Shooting windows etc I will ask for the name of the base owner then teleport to them tell them what i was told,  then i would check there base if the indication is true i will first ask him to fix it if he refuses or ignores i will warn him than kick him.

You see another staff member abusing their power: [Give an example of a staff abuse and how you would handle it/who you would contact]  If staff abuse does occur I would first record the abuse happening then ask the staff member why they're abusing they're powers then send the proof to a super admin or senior admin the proof and consequences would impede from there.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit and is throwing insults at you: [What do you do if a player isn't listening to what you're saying? What do you do if they are insulting you?] I would first ask the player to stop so we can handle the sit peacefully. If the player refuses to calm down, I would tell the player that they can ask for another Moderator to take the sit. (If no other Moderator was on, I would let the player know about staff complaints and provide them with a link to the forum page.) If the person says the Hard R, I would mute and gag the person for the remainder of the sit, so i can handle the sit peacefully.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?] A way of deciding if a player is breaking RDM/RDA would be to check the logs, and take both players sides If it is NLR, I would do /nlrcheck (Scrubmo) to check when and where they were killed.

RDM stands for  "Random Death Match". This is when a player kills another for no actual reason inside of RP

NLR stands for "New Life Rule". This rule means that you may not go back to your death place within 5 minutes of dying,

Random Arrest also known as RDA, is when a person arrests someone without a reason

to check if it was RDM or RDA i would check damage logs or kill logs, but for NLR i would do /nlrcheck (players name) to see when and where they were killed and how long its been. 

(Additional Comments):i had 978 on my main account but it got hacked but i have lots of experience

You are still not super active, I would like to see a lot more posts on the forums as well as more presence on discord.

i gotta go with what franke said

i rarely see you ingame and ive only seen you a small handful of times on the discord/forums

• Like 2

I haven’t had the best interactions with you, considering you RDM’d me today

• Haha 1

I have never seen u in-game or on the forums

9 hours ago, Kodey ? said:

I haven’t had the best interactions with you, considering you RDM’d me today

RDM x1 is not really against the rules anymore right? Unless there weren't PD members on at the time

1 hour ago, RevoltPlays said:

RDM x1 is not really against the rules anymore right? Unless there weren't PD members on at the time

it is! Except it's not allowed to follow them around and continue to RDM the same person, even if they're not breaking nlr

• Like 1

You are extremely mingy and cause alot of issues on the servers.

Also you aren't really active on the forums, last time you posted something other than this staff app was June 19 2020.

Edited by Yung Listerine