Steve

Caboose's Application For a Staff Position

In-Game NameCaboose!

AgeSeventeen Years Old (Born August 6, 1999)

LocationSouth Texas 

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:123328118

Steam Profile (Link)View Profile

In-Game Hours328 Hours and counting. PROOF (I used an in-game picture because it is more accurate then Game Tracker.)

How often can you play? (Be specific)I can play from around 9/10AM To 3/4AM (The next Day) All week. (From when I wake up to When i go to sleep.) 

Josh is prop spamming, how do you punish him?Get valid proof of him propspamming (Pictures, Recording, etc.), and proceed to banning him for thirty minutes because Propspam can Crash the server and cause unwanted lag. Thirty minutes is enough time for me to use the valid proof to make a ban extension request, and request the extension to a PERMANENT BAN.

You see another staff no-clipping through buildings and abusing his/her powers, how do you handle this?I would first tell then to stop, and give them a link to the Staff handbook. This will show them how to treat thier position. It will tell then what to do and what to avoid doing. If they continue to abuse, I would take screenshots, record it, etc. I would use the valid proof to make a Staff Complaint with the proper layout and proof.

You go to a sit and an individual is quite frustrated. He/she expresses his/her frustration by repeatedly saying “You suck as a Moderator”. How do you handle his/her attitude towards you?I would tell them to calm down and not to micspam/chatspam. I would also tell them not to Staff Disrespect. If they do not cooperate, I will gag and/or mute them then, return then and unmute and ungag.

In your own words, explain each of the following: RDM (Random Death Match), RDA (Random Arrest), and NLR (New Life Rule): 

RDM (Random Deathmatch): The act of being killed without a RP related reason. This comes as Mass RDM, Revenge RDM, and RDM. (Example of RDM: Bob kills Ross because he thought it would be fun, and make him satisfied.)

RDA (Randomly Arresting): The act of being Arrested by Law Enforcement without a reason relating to RP. This can be avoided if we limit how many people can be arrested before a cooldown begins, and is not allowed to arrest another player for an amount of time. (Example of RDA: Ross Arrests Bob because Bob said something offensive.)

NLR (New Life Rule): NLR occurs when a Player dies. They are not allowed to return to thier area of death for at least Five minutes. Civil Protection are allowed to break NLR if they died During a PD raid. Players sometimes break NLR to defend thier base that was just raided. (Example of breaking NLR: Ross was killed by Bob because he was killed for being past a KOS line. Ross returns to where he died, and kills Bob.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?I want to be a moderator because the server hass had some bad people on late at night when Staff can't get on. From how late I stay up, I can stop this until other staff decide to get on. I want to be a moderator to help stop the rule breakers. I want to be a moderator because I have had experience with lots of similiar situations.

Tell us why you think you would be an exceptional staff memberI would be exceptional because I know the rules, and have read the Staff handbook and motd lots of times. I know most of the basic, required commands as a moderator, because I have used them in a private testing server. I have experience with lots of situation similiar to the ones stated earlier in the application and more.

Additional Comment(s): I want to thank NinjaNicq, Knight of Doge, Sly, Saad, Worker a little bit from Jalen, and many more for letting me watch your sits, and guiding me. I would love to become staff and help the server myself some day. I love most of this community too much to see rule breakers try to make people mad, and get away with it. yesterday, Landon Was collecting lots of printers when someone bought a printer and threw it into our base so it blew everything up. I do not like to see things like this happen. This is why I want to have a position in the Staff Team.

-Caboose

• Like 4

+1

-Thicc app

-Nice and active in game

-I think would be great addtion to staff

-Active on forums

|Not as active on discord/TS|

Edited by bizZLe-.^
  • Like 4

Just now, bizZLe-.^ said:

+1

-Thicc app

-Nice and active in game

-I think would be great addtion to staff

-Active on forums

|Not as active on discord/TS|

I'm sorry. There hasn't been much to say in Discord :(

Thank you for the support!

Edited by Caboose
  • Like 2

+1

- Helpful

- Very nice in game

- Never have problems with caboose 

- great to cooperate with

- Good Staff App

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

You go to a sit and an individual is quite frustrated. He/she expresses his/her frustration by repeatedly saying “You suck as a Moderator”. How do you handle his/her attitude towards you?I would tell them to calm down and not to micspam/chatspam. I would also tell them not to Staff Disrespect. If they do not cooperate, I will gag and/or mute them then, return then and unmute and ungag.

you don't punish for staff disrespect

in this situation its its more of him just saying you suck as staff

but if he does continue to say "you suck and you are a badmin" then you !gag/!mute on him and then you finish the sit

• Like 5

Just now, G.G.G said:

you don't punish for staff disrespect

in this situation its its more of him just saying you suck as staff

but if he does continue to say "you suck and you are a badmin" then you !gag/!mute on him and then you finish the sit

Oh, Sorry!  Thanks for the tips!

• Like 2

-1 childish,whines about everything. Minge, just check his last post saying he was "leaveing". I can not see him being an productive mod and not using his powers for his own good when well known people in this community have not seen improvements of him being immature, rude ex HotWings. Adding you to the staff team would be an step in the wrong direction for this server.

b5rZFF7.jpg

bnVQUX6.jpg

You really think you have changed after 11 days? ^

Edited by KingArmy12345
  • Like 10

8 minutes ago, KingArmy12345 said:

-1 childish,whines about everything. Minge, just check his last post saying he was "leaveing". I can not see him being an productive mod and not using his powers for his own good when well known people in this community have not seen improvements of him being immature, rude ex HotWings. Adding you to the staff team would be an step in the wrong direction for this server.

I have fixed that attitude, if you want to discuss something, bring  it to PM's , Please.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingArmy12345 said:

b5rZFF7.jpg

bnVQUX6.jpg

This is a STAFF application where all you post is -1 or +1

• Like 4

SO\o wait... Micheal J Caboose is... caboose this whole time?

That video.. makes me chuckle.. just because I know it was Caboose now.

Anyway, off to my vote.

- Caboose is willing to throw his best friends under the bus to protect people from being wrongfully banned. He cares more about the rules of the server than his friendships. He is dedicated and helps people, and calls a lot of sits on people who break the rules. He's usually calm and collected but seeing that video, well people are human and need to let their emotions out.

This isnt like my usual post because I'm being lazy but, I'll have to go ahead and give:

My Overall Vote: +

• Like 8

3 hours ago, KingArmy12345 said:

Well, I think Caboose has improved slightly from his past behavior. I'm willing to believe he has changed and actually wants to help people now. Just because Caboose had a few nasty moments in the past does not mean he has not changed from then. Maybe now he has changed his mind?

Also, didn't Caboose say that video of him was fake? Or did I read that wrong off some wanker?

• Like 3

I find it hard to believe you've stopped being the overreactive whiny child you were 2 weeks ago, since you did like to throw on a fake attitude that immediately went down the moment you got called out. Plus you said you were leaving, and never did. Obviously though you're probably getting accepted, and honestly i kinda wanna sit back and watch what'll happen.

gl. lmao

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Polly said:

SO\o wait... Micheal J Caboose is... caboose this whole time?

That video.. makes me chuckle.. just because I know it was Caboose now.

Anyway, off to my vote.

- Caboose is willing to throw his best friends under the bus to protect people from being wrongfully banned. He cares more about the rules of the server than his friendships. He is dedicated and helps people, and calls a lot of sits on people who break the rules. He's usually calm and collected but seeing that video, well people are human and need to let their emotions out.

This isnt like my usual post because I'm being lazy but, I'll have to go ahead and give:

My Overall Vote: +

That was my name before. Lol. I copied it off of a web series. I never had a mic. That video is fake, I never knew Aydan until retribution.

• Like 2

For all of you that don't know, I said I would be taking a break or going away for a bit.

• Like 2

Just now, wolfy said:

What was even going on in the caboose rage video?

To be honest, it made me laugh.

• Like 3

You best be joking. People are actually giving you +1s?

If you can look through all of this and STILL give a +1, then there's something wrong with ya

And don't give that "people can change" bs, because no they don't. Not for a gmod server. Not to mention this is like the 3rd time you've supposedly "changed".

• Like 9