Steve

Caboose's Application For a Staff Position

+/- Your behavior is indeed improving and I see your striving to become better. But this still does not change the past of what you done. This is the main reason why I am neutral. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 4

+/- 

you are improving but looking at the other comments I'm not too sure yet, if I do change my mind I will make this a +1 or if you prove to me that you have changed 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Boone said:

just came here to shitpost my opinion doesnt matter.

Is it fun to shitpost? lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Lol Your shitpost is funny, but that's not actually me. He ended up having a name that I had before and got recorded with aydan. My name is Caboose.

I don't know why you keep claiming somebody was impersonating you, especially when you've admitted to your name being Michael J. Caboose. Plus, Aydan is a moderator - aka, the person recording - and was a regular on Ret when this was recorded (as far as I'm aware). Why the hell would anyone feel the need to take your name like that? There's no motive to impersonate you during this time. Why not just own up to your mistakes and move on? Trying to lie to cover it up shows you're not at all prepared to take on the responsibilities of a staff member, and only poses problems for the server in the future. Not to mention, you have a running history of flipping out on people that disagree with you, or accuse you of wrongdoing. If you're so willing to flip out and lie over your mistakes, why should you be trusted to moderate a server with much less mature players?

On top of it all - why are you responding to all the negative comments with argumentative posts? Say you're not arguing all you want, but I can tell you're getting a bit riled up. There's no need to respond to people who are posting their opinion on your staff application. The whole point of a staff application being public is to invite criticism and people's opinions on you, so why are you trying to take them to PMs? Do you understand the function of a public staff application? Regardless of your history on the server - however terrible it may be - your attitude and responses on this staff application alone can really show how you would handle and treat a staff role; on past applications, too, you've shown a great deal of immaturity and lack of ability to handle issues involving yourself. At this point, I've said all that I've feel I've needed to say, so I'll stop posting. There is absolutely no fucking way in hell you've changed for the better in the least, and those who aren't morons know that very well, and will continue to point it out until you fuck off and stop trying.

kthx

• Like 9

Just now, Caboose said:

Please check your PM's.

I did, and I don't care what you have to say. As I said, you're arguing with someone's opinion. Regardless of whether I got the facts wrong or not, your attitude and maturity shines through in your actions and have been since you've become a regular on Ret.

Please sit down.

• Like 4

+/- (neutral)

I have met this guy many times ingame, and although i am a huge minge, this guy can sometimes be even worse than I in terms of personality.

However, I have seen that caboose is trying his ass off to become a better person and is working hard to gain good reputation.

He is also pretty fun to base with (not that this has anything to do with the staff app itself)

Overall, although he may have a worse side, sometimes, Caboose can be a pretty nice dude

• Like 3

yjzzuqU.jpg

Trying to impersonate an admin already? damn that was fast...

https://retributionrp.org/index.php?/topic/4670-i-may-be-going-away/&page=1

Just look at this thread to see how much of an minge he is ^

Edited by KingArmy12345
  • Like 7

his attitude wont change 

hes just kissing admins asses to get +1's... the comment against hotwings shows how he really is

• Like 6

Might I add, he was afk for nearly an hour printing in his house.

• Like 1

"TYLER DESERVES TO BE BURRED UNDER THE FUCKING GROUND THAT'S WHAT HE DESERVES. THAT'S WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVES."

Someone with anger issues worse than mine were does not need to be staff.. :minus

and trust me as a staff member I was a fucking pain in the ass. Looking back I was an immature raging twat.

Edited by Avex
  • Like 8

56 minutes ago, Voxin said:

his attitude wont change 

hes just kissing admins asses to get +1's... the comment against hotwings shows how he really is

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 4

For all of you who didn't know, I was watching TWD. I am very sorry.

Edited by Caboose
  • Like 2

I think you know the rules pretty well and in game I have never seen you yell or get frustrated but in my opinion, you can't be staff if your have anger issues, it just won't work because if a player is frustrated in your sit, you have to be calm at all times and by what I'm seeing from a video and other people's responses, it's very hard for you to do that. Things just wouldn't work out most of the time. But anyways, good luck bro. ;)

-Zeezy

Edited by Zeezy
Give a good luck
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Caboose said:

For all of you who didn't know, I was watching TWD. I am very sorry.

stop bumping your thread, we don't care and is not relevant to your mod app...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zeezy said:

I think you know the rules pretty well and in game I have never seen you yell or get frustrated but in my opinion, you can't be staff if your have anger issues, it just won't work because if a player is frustrated in your sit, you have to be calm at all times and by what I'm seeing from a video and other people's responses, it's very hard for you to do that. Things just wouldn't work out most of the time. But anyways, good luck bro. ;)

-Zeezy

I'm very sorry you think that was me, but I'm not like that :)

• Like 2

Just now, Caboose said:

I'm very sorry you think that was me, but I'm not like that :)

Hey dude, I don't know if you still have it or not but what I'm seeing from other people, idk

• Like 1

What is this

Do you really think I would want to be part of staff with YOU? Damn, you are the BIGGEST dumbass I have ever seen. I'm glad i'm leaving. Just don't cry when you have no one to try to piss off when I'm gone.

Edited February 1 by Caboose

• Like 4

after i stole something from you, you complained started a sit and lied along with another mod.

Edited by Newfie ?
  • Like 3

+1

Caboose has truly changed from the way he used to be.

He's ready, it is time...

• Like 4