MuslimMODZ

Staff Application

In-Game Name: Stephano Universe

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:73943333

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108152394/

In-Game Hours: 129 Hours http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91598393283928576/8F1CAD73852A177D40A53A5D015B7BB47168F5C7/

How often can you play? (Be specific)I will able to play five to seven days a week for two to five hours. It is unlikely that I can play on Wednesday and Thursday but I will try to do so.

Josh is prop spamming, how do you punish him?If Josh was prop spamming I would take screenshots and video, grab his steam id, ban him for the max time a mod can ban (30 minutes). I will then go on the forums and a make a player complaint with proof of the prop spam with his name and steam id and ask for an extension to a permanent ban.

You see another staff no-clipping through buildings and abusing his/her powers, how do you handle this?If I see another staff no-clipping through buildings and abusing his/her power I will take his/her steam id and start to record. I will spectate her to confirm that he/she is abusing and to get more proof. I will then go on the forums to make a staff complaint with video proof and his/her name and steam id and ask for a demotion of that admin.

You go to a sit and an individual is quite frustrated. He/she expresses his/her frustration by repeatedly saying “You suck as a Moderator”. How do you handle his/her attitude towards you?I will ask him/her: "calm down, I am trying to deal with the situation." If he/she continues I will ask him/her to stop mic spamming and if he/she doesn't listen I will have to gag him/her until the sit is over. 

In your own words, explain each of the following:

RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random Deathmatch (RDM) is when somebody kills someone else for no rp reason. A non rp reason is "I didn't like his hat" or "He looked at me funny". Another form of RDM is when somebody kills you and when you respawn you hunt them down. That is called revenge RDM

Ex: I (Stephano Universe) am walking across the street, then suddenly somebody kills me when I was doing absolutely nothing!

RDA (Random Arrest): Random Arrest (RDA) is when a CP (Civil Protection) arrests someone for no rp reason. A non rp reason is "I don't like him" or "He is stupid"

Ex: I (Stephano Universe) am building the perfect base but suddenly a CP runs up to me and arrests me when I wasn't breaking any law!

NLR (New Life Rule)New Life Rule (NLR) Is when somebody kills you and you are not allowed to kill that person right away or go back to your place of death for five minutes!

Ex: I (Stephano Universe) am raiding a base as a CP and the owner is shooting me so I kill him. Not even a minute later the owner comes back and kills me!

Why do you want to be a Moderator?I would love to be a moderator because sometimes the server has no staff on it. It really makes me sad because people think they can do whatever they want. That includes RDM, RDA, breaking NLR, prop blocking, fading door abuse, etc. I want to help this server be the great dark rp server that it has the potential to be! The server is great but there are always those people who troll and sometimes admins don't notice people saying in chat "Someone is RDMING" or "Somebody is pickpocketing in spawn!". I want to help the people of this server and I want them to have a fun awesome time!

Tell us why you think you would be an exceptional staff memberI think I will make an exceptional staff member because if I become staff I will pay attention to those in need of assistance. Whether if I am on or off duty I will be paying attention in chat for those who need help from RDMERS or any other rule breaker. I will help all and let everyone have the fun they deserve! I will be nice to all the people even if they are toxic I will still be nice. Even if someone tells me "Being staff sucks" or "Staff's are garbage" I will not let that bring me down. I will be happy with my job even if someone tells me it is a horrible job I will still be happy!

Additional Comment(s)Thank You For Reading My Staff App. Have A Great Day! :)

• Like 1

:Neutral:

-Dont see you in-game much

-not active much in ts/discord

-Amazing application, and great answers.

• Like 5

Just now, Sly said:

-not active much in ts/discord

I'm always on discord when i play gmod but i go in public rooms. I should go in other rooms that i have access to and that people are actually on

• Like 1

Ok let me pop your bubble really quick . 

Your attitude in game is horrible you clearly don't know the rules in , because every time i see you , your a swat going around rdming people without giving warnings because there is a law saying guns out kos/aos .... But that's no all your maturity is a big issue . You in my eyes and many others will not be able to take a sit correctly . Most mods and admins are told very harsh things to them and they have to take it like men and women . I don't think your ready for it . I've seen you around but in very bad ways . You also don't know the committee and your people to people relation skills are not the best . If you want a better shot next time . Work on the issues other people put down . 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, (Tha Boy) said:

Your attitude in game is horrible you clearly don't know the rules in , because every time i see you , your a swat going around rdming people without giving warnings because there is a law saying guns out kos/aos .... But that's no all your maturity is a big issue . You in my eyes and many others will not be able to take a sit correctly . Most mods and admins are told very harsh things to them and they have to take it like men and women . I don't think your ready for it . I've seen you around but in very bad ways . You also don't know the committee and your people to people relation skills are not the best . If you want a better shot next time . Work on the issues other people put down . 

-I've seen this too. So damn annoying.

-If that's not enough, you are 11 years old. That's really young even for RRP standards.

-You have -4 forum rep, which is an instant - for me.

Sorry bud ecksDEE keep memeing on fella

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (Tha Boy) said:

alright. that is your opinion and i am fine with that :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woe said:

-You have -4 forum rep, which is an instant - for me.

funny story about -4 rep (i think) phil dunphy went on all my posts and disliked all of them but i think he did it because he is probably mad to have -43 rep

• Like 1

-Good Forum activity

-I haven't seen you in-game Recenetly

18 hours ago, (Tha Boy) said:

swat going around rdming people without giving warnings because there is a law saying guns out kos/aos

-When I saw you in-game, ^.

FINAL: -1

It seems like you may know the rules, but try to bend them in certain ways. Try to work on your activity/reputation in-game, and I may change my decision of a negative support. Also, a bad rep does affect a decision, even if it's small, there's always a reason. If it was just from someone downrepping you without a reason, it is rep abuse.

-Caboose

Edited by Caboose
  • Like 4

Sadly I only seen you once on the server

Age concerns me

The staff itself is really good!

From other people it seems your attitude is not good

My advice is you should work on your attitude and be more online on the server!

• Like 3

-/+

Haven't seen you on recently

I have had trouble with you in the past

Age worries me

Good forum activity

I have seen you on discord many times

Great app

• Like 4

Im sorry, bud, but I think you're a bit too young to be a staff member. Being a Mod and such requires a great amount of patience. I know, because I used to be a Mod. From what the others are saying, I  don't think you'd last a week as a staff member.

• Like 1

DENIED

This application has been denied for the following reason(s):

• Lack of in-game activity
  • In-game attitude

You may reapply in 7 days.

• Like 1